It is important to take care of our appearance in order to live a happy and healthy life. It is important to consider how our appearance affects the way that we perceive ourselves and the people around us. This is why having facial plastic surgeries can be among the most important decisions that someone will ever make. More about the author!
A facial surgeon is usually a board-certified specialist in surgery for the head and throat. These surgeons are responsible for the vast majority of facial plastic procedures that can be performed electively. This includes:
* Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery. This surgery can fix droopy or sagging eyelids, which may make you appear older and affect your vision.
* Facial Scar Revision. Accidents, surgery, burns and acne can all cause facial scarring. A successful facial cosmetic surgery procedure can help reduce some of the scarring on your face.
* Forehead lifts. Due to sun exposure, wind blowing and gravity pulling on the forehead and eyebrows, the first signs and symptoms of aging can appear there. This cosmetic surgery tightens the skin around the forehead and removes wrinkles.
Mentoplasty is the surgery of chin. An aesthetically pleasing chin will enhance your appearance. Rhinoplasty or nose surgery is usually combined to achieve facial balance.
* Otoplasty is a surgery to the ears. Self-confidence can increase when one redefines their ears. The relatively easy facial surgery can help both adults and children.
Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery. Copyright 2006.
* Surgery of the nose, also known as Rhinoplasty. Most often, a nose-related request is made for facial cosmetic surgery. Nose problems can be caused by aging, injury or dissatisfaction with what you were born with.
This is a face-lifting surgery. Ageing is inevitable. Over time, age-related changes begin to show on your face and neck. These include crow’s foot near the corner or the eyes, wrinkles in the forehead and around the chin. Sun exposure and heredity can both have a significant impact. Rhytidectomy can help improve both your physical appearance as well as your sense of self-confidence.
* Injections of botox for wrinkles. It is possible to reduce facial wrinkles that develop over time, regardless of whether they are fine lines at the surface, or deep creases.