When hiring an electrician or plumber to work on a house or commercial property read here, a person will ask for references from the tradesman and check their experience.
Why do people choose to trust their carpeting – one of their biggest investments in home décor – to the lowest bidder on the coupon page or the TV show with the catchy music?
It is important that your carpeting lasts as long and as well as possible. You cannot just run the steamer over your carpet. As the harmful substances accumulate, it becomes less durable. Spots and areas with high traffic or that are heavily soiled need extra attention. After cleaning our carpets, we have often found the same spots returning weeks later.
How do you pick the best carpet cleaning company? You should not choose a carpet cleaning service based on their cute name or because of their yellow truck. They may look like a good franchise but their work ethic and ethics can be quite different. They tend to steam just one function.
You can also ask your friends and neighbors to help you find a reputable professional. Ask the professional if they offer the following, even if it’s not something you need right now. You may need this in the future.
* Deep Cleaning For carpets that have seen a lot of traffic or are neglected, a deep cleaning is required.
Dry cleaning. You’re going to a party and have no time to dry your clothes.
Spot cleaning. This is essential. A carpet expert can act as a dryer. A carpet expert can determine the source of an area and then remove it using one of numerous methods. There are many possible causes, including blood, mustard, tomato sauce, and wine. One of the cleaners I know was able to remove a stain from my carpet that had been present for years. The homeowner called it “that stain”. The pile was missing dye and the cleaner mixed up some hot, blue dye. The stain, which so many others could not remove, was now gone. There are more.
* Very dirty. Two areas are likely to be affected: either the entrance of the kitchen, or the area around the front door.
* Water removal. You may not live in an area prone to flooding, but your plumbing system upstairs might not know. Even when your not there.
* Removal of Soot. You can also remove soot from furnaces, chimneys, and even house fires.
* Extras. * Additional Services Some carpet cleaning professionals offer services that go beyond the norm, such as tile grout cleaning or porch cleaning.
If you decide to have your carpets professionally cleaned, this is an expensive investment. You can check out their references. You will be glad that you did.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143